2014 Summer Internship Program
Royall & Company works exclusively with colleges and universities to achieve their enrollment and advancement goals. For more than 20 years, as the acknowledged market leader in its area, Royall & Company has helped more than 200 colleges and universities attain their goals – in terms of student profile, geographic reach, numbers of enrollments, competitive market position and fundraising efforts.
Year after year, many of the nation’s most successful and innovative leaders in higher education consider Royall & Company a trusted partner in realizing their visions through undergraduate enrollment. Our clients have diverse missions and identities and are located throughout North America. These institutions work with Royall & Company because of its unique and broad base of knowledge, its demonstrated ability to position them for success and its guarantee of results and performance. Our diverse client base includes some of the nation’s most respected names in higher education.
We share with our clients a deep and abiding commitment to success. Creating and sustaining a diverse workplace, where individuals’ differences are respected and where each employee’s unique contributions are appreciated, are among the most important values at Royall & Company.
Royall & Company embraces diversity and celebrates the value a diverse workplace creates for all of our employees and for the colleges and universities we serve.
We are looking for rising college seniors who are smart, creative, hardworking people and who share our vision of superior client service. We’re a close-knit group of professionals dedicated to helping our partner colleges and universities meet their goals – and to helping students make informed college choices. We are passionate about our work and are looking for people who want to share that passion. We seek people who are interested in not only a summer internship with Royall & Company but potentially a future with Royall & Company after college. Nine former interns are currently employed full time at Royall & Company.
- Our summer internship program is open to rising college seniors with a graduation date between December 2014 and September 2015.
- All interns will work on site in our offices in Richmond, Virginia.
- Intern candidates should be available to work June 9, 2014, through August 1, 2014.
- Our daily work schedule is 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with an hour break for lunch.
- Interns will be paid $12 per hour and will be paid semimonthly.
- Interns will work full time (40 hours per week) for eight weeks.
- Interns will be responsible for their own housing.
- The dress code is business casual when clients are not visiting our office. When clients are visiting, all employees are expected to wear appropriate office attire.
- Click here to fill out an application and submit a personal statement.
- Submit two letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the mailing address below; recommendations must include a letter from a professor.
- Request that official transcripts from all colleges you have attended be sent to us at the following address:
Royall & Company Internships
1920 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23228
Please send questions to email@example.com.
Your application, resume, personal statement, letters of recommendation and official transcript(s) must be received no later than Monday, March 24, 2014.