Internships that Launch Successful Careers
More than 350 institutions of higher education partner with Royall & Company, a strategic marketing firm, to recruit students and achieve fundraising goals. If you are a rising college senior interested in a paid summer internship where you will work alongside experienced professionals as well as on projects with your intern colleagues, Royall & Company could be just the place for you.
Hear what former Royall interns have to say:
“The Royall & Company internship isn’t just your average internship. The company and managers really allow you to follow your interests and what you really want to do. Royall was a fantastic experience that fostered my love for marketing and advertising.”— Austin Flye
“At Royall & Company, you will learn what a successful work environment looks like. Your skills will be combined with meaningful work that will give you the confidence to look forward into the next phase in your life.”— Eleanor Berlyn
“Because of this internship and the amazing people who work here, I continued on as a full-time employee once the internship concluded. Overall, the best thing about a career at Royall is the growth.”— Christabelle Darby
Our summer internship program is open to rising college seniors with an expected graduation date between December 2015 and September 2016. The deadline for applications is March 2, 2015. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
(Click on the position to see details)
- Account and Project Management, Advancement
- Client Data Analyst
- Client Relations Analyst
- Client Services Operations
- Human Resources
- Marketing Analytics
- Production Department
- Research and Corporate Marketing
- Strategic Analysis and Reporting
- User Experience (UX) Designer
What to Expect
All internship openings are at our Royall & Company headquarters in Richmond, Virginia. Intern candidates should be available to work June 8, 2015, through July 31, 2015.
- The work schedule is 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday with an hour break for lunch.
- Interns earn $15 per hour and are paid twice a month, on the 15th and final day of each month.
- Interns are responsible for their own housing and transportation.
- Ample free parking
How to Apply
Your application and all supporting materials must be received no later than Monday, March 2, 2015 to be considered. Please follow these steps to apply:
- Create an online profile with your uploaded resume and personal statement here. (An application will be emailed to you after it’s completed.)
- Fill out the online application and submit.
- Provide two letters of recommendation and an unofficial transcript from the college you’re attending to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of your recommendations must be from a professor.
If you need to mail a recommendation (or other submission), please use the address below.
Royall & Company Internships
1920 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23228
Royall & Company celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to receiving your application!