Internships That Launch Successful Careers
More than 350 institutions of higher education partner with Royall & Company, a strategic marketing firm and a subsidiary of The Advisory Board Company, to recruit students and achieve fundraising goals. If you are a rising college senior interested in a paid summer internship where you will work alongside experienced professionals as well as your intern colleagues, Royall & Company is the place for you.
Hear what last year’s Royall interns had to say:
“I feel like people at most companies don’t end up liking their internships. They aren’t given enough work, they’re given too much or the atmosphere isn’t what they’re looking for. But Royall feels just right. I feel like I’ve grown professionally to a greater degree than I ever have in such a short span and made some great friends along the way.”— Alex Foster
“My team throughout this process could not have been more helpful, welcoming and overall wonderful to me as an intern. I feel like I’ve learned a lot, not only about higher education and how Royall & Company works but also how to work in a team and function in the corporate world.”— Jenna Taylor
“Overall, the internship at Royall has been a great experience. Not only have I learned a lot but the work I do is actually necessary for my department. It feels great knowing that what I am working on is important.”— Cody Johnson
Our summer internship program is open to rising college seniors with an expected graduation date between December 2016 and September 2017. The deadline for applications is December 31, 2015. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com.
(Click on the position to see details)
- Account and Project Management, Advancement
- Client Data Analyst
- Client Services Operations
- Client Services Intern
- Community and Employee Engagement
- Corporate Marketing
- Events and Hospitality
- Human Resources
- Marketing Analytics
- Software Engineer
- Strategic Analysis and Reporting
- Survey Research and Analysis
- User Experience (UX) Designer
- Web Design
What to Expect
All internship openings are at our Royall & Company headquarters in Richmond, Virginia. Intern candidates should be available to work June 6 through July 29, 2016.
- Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, with an hour break for lunch.
- Interns earn $15 per hour and are paid twice a month, on the 15th and the final day of each month.
- Housing stipends may be available to eligible candidates.
- There is ample free parking.
How to Apply
Your application and all supporting materials must be received no later than Thursday, December 31, 2015, to be considered. Please follow these steps to apply:
- Create an online profile through The Advisory Board Company using the links above.
- Use this profile to upload your personal statement and one letter of recommendation. We’ll be in touch shortly afterward with the next steps!
- Submitting a letter of recommendation from an enrollment officer at your college is preferred if that person is familiar with your qualities and potential. Otherwise, you must submit a letter of recommendation from another administrator or professor at your college.
- If you prefer, you may send your recommendation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org instead of uploading it to your profile.
- If you need to mail a recommendation letter, please use the address below:
Royall & Company Internships
1920 East Parham Road
Richmond, VA 23228
The Advisory Board Company and Royall & Company are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
We look forward to receiving your application!